all technical and administrative aspects of new construction
and rehabilitation work in occupied facilities. Supervise
support team and multiple subcontractor trades including
general construction, and MEP disciplines. Manage overall
project performance including safety, quality, schedule
- Minimum of 7 years project manager experience on
large scale rehabilitation and/or new construction
- Outstanding leadership and excellent verbal and written
- Must possess the interpersonal skill necessary to
forge strong working relationships with A/E, client,
and facility managers
- Initiate and process RFI's
- Evaluate and negotiate change orders
- Monitor and update project schedule
- Architectural/Engineering Degree preferred
all site work activities and supervises all trade subcontractors
to successfully complete the project on schedule and within
budget, including maintaining quality, while administering
good construction safety practices.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities
- Maintain construction schedule
- Identify and resolve problems.
- Throughly understand
the project plans, and specifications
- Prepare, schedule and supervise completion of a final
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices
and rectify jobsite hazards immediately
- 10 years experience working on public sector construction
must have a minimum of 5-10 years of field experience working
on major projects in NYC. Position requires technical and
operational skills for HVAC, plumbing, sprinkler, electrical
power installations as well as control and alarm systems.
Familiarity with AutoCad including coordination of shop
drawings among multiple trades a plus. Computer skills
as well as strong interpersonal and technical abilities
are required. College degree in related technical field
will be responsible for maintaining project documentation,
managing submittals, RFI's and requisitions and for producing
project reports. Applicants must be computer literate and
have a working knowledge of Expedition.
| Change Order Specialist
| Candidate must have experience preparing, reviewing, processing and negotiating change orders for public sector projects. Strong technical, organizational and computer skills are required. Experience working with the city or state construction agencies a plus.
| Cost Estimator
| Candidate must have experience completing detailed construction cost estimates and must be able to demonstrate ability to complete quantity take-offs, knowledge of unit pricing, labor and material costs, general conditions and mark-ups, and familiarity with building systems. College degree in related technical field preferred.